- lovely harbour, good food + wine and is peaceful - lovely quiet beaches to find.
- Mykonos Town and the Port area. Lots of windmills.
- walled paths, pretty villages, excellent scenery and plenty of beaches.
- very scenic and lots of excellent quiet beaches. The main places visitors and holidaymakers stay at are Parikia, Lefkes and Naoussa. Good Island for walks.
- ideal for Island Hopping - Patmos is famous for it's Monastery of Evangelist, Apostle John the Theologian and Cave of the Apocalypse. Lots of windmills too!
- amazingly scenic - small usually pebble beaches - main towns are Lakka, Gaios and Logos. Also nearbye Anti-Paxos is easy to visit for the day.
- Rhodes Old Town and Castle photos.
- excellent sandy beaches - great scenery - good food.